Row Nova Scotia has begun a five year fundraising campaign to support the growth and sustainability of our Provincial Team Program. Our goal is to purchase boats that will allow the Provincial Team to train for men’s and women’s lightweight and heavyweight single, double, pair, quad and four events. All proceeds will go towards maintaining and expanding the Row Nova Scotia fleet of boats and equipment.
Read more about the Row Nova Scotia Fundraising Campaign – Read More
How Will Your Contribution Help?
- purchasing of rowing shells
- maintenance and repair of rowing shells
- purchasing other rowing equipment – oars, ergs, dryland equipment
- assisting with competition related expenses – travel, accommodations, uniforms, entry fees
- other Provincial Team Initiatives
Recognition Of Support
Row Nova Scotia wants to recognize our supporters! Below is a table that shows the recognition levels that correspond with the level of support provided.