The erg is one of the most challenging full body exercises you can perform and a true test of a persons fitness, perseverance, and toughness. Row NS wants to challenge all those individuals who are putting their bodies to the test on the erg week after week. The third week January, February and March Row NS will be releasing an erg challenge that can be completed by any person residing in Nova Scotia on any Concept2 erg. Follow us on social media @RowNovaScotia to see the latest challenge! . Submissions are made using the google links below.
Challenge #1 – challenge to be posted Jan. 18 and submission are open Jan. 20-26
Challenge #2 – challenge to be posted Feb. 15 and submission are open Feb. 17-23
Challenge #3 – challenge to be posted Mar. 14 and submissions are open March 16-22
- Free to participate;
- Age categories for rankings are Junior (18 and under), Senior (19-35), Masters 1 (36-50) and Masters 2 (51+);
- Challenges can be completed on any Concept2 Erg – from home, school, gym, recreation facility, or incorporated into club training sessions or workouts. All you need is the C2 verification code;
- Learn how to set your Concept 2 monitor for time, distance or intervals – click here;
- Challenges begin Monday at 12:01am (AST) and end on Sunday at 11:59pm (AST);
- The challenge and submission must be completed in this timeframe.
- The challenge will be posted the Saturday before the challenge begins from the Row Nova Scotia website (www.rowns.ca), Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (@RowNovaScotia); and
- At the end of the week, the top five in each category will be posted on our social media accounts.