The Atlantic Indoor Rowing Championship (AIRC) is hosted by Row Nova Scotia each year in late January or early February. The AIRC’s have races varying in length from 500m, 1000m and 2000m for all ages and skill levels. All are welcome to participate in this indoor regatta, we invite rowers, paddlers, crossfitters, and everyone else!
The 2019 AIRC will take place on Saturday February 02, 2018 at Brightwood Golf and Country Club (227 School St, Dartmouth, NS B3A 2Y5). Registration is at 9:00am and racing will begin at 10:00am. To register please see the regatta package.
The 2019 regatta package will be available shortly.
All registration will be completed through Regatta Central
The regatta draw will be available approximately one week before the regatta.
The regatta results will be available following the regatta.
New Concept 2 Model D Ergs For Sale
Row NS is selling new Concept 2 Model D Ergometers with a PM5 monitor for $1200 taxes, full warranty and shipping included. We are pre-selling Ergs as part of our bulk order in conjunction with the Atlantic Indoor Rowing Championships taking place on Saturday February 02, 2019 (Brightwood Golf Course).
Concept 2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine – More Information
Buying a Concept 2 Model D Erg FAQ
What is the price of buying a Concept 2 Model D Erg?
- The 2019 is yet to be confirmed but will be finalized by December 1.
- Ergs must be ordered and paid in full by Wednesday January 9, 2018 by cash, e-transfer, cheque or paypal (3.0% fee) to Row NS.
- The Ergs are brand new and ordered directly from Concept 2. However, the Ergs will be used for as part of our Atlantic Indoor Rowing Championships (AIRC) on February 2 and have approximately 5000m-10,000m of use that day.
- The erg’s are fully assembled for use at the AIRC and the price includes taxes, shipping and full warranty from Concept 2
- Ergs must be picked up on Saturday February 2 between 3:00pm and 5:00pm at Brightwood Golf and Country Club in Dartmouth.
- No, we pre-sell all erg’s prior the event. If you miss the deadline there will be no opportunity to purchase an erg at this event.
- If you are interested in purchasing an erg please contact Row Nova Scotia at firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday January 9, 2019.
When is the deadline to purchase an Erg?
Is the Erg new?
Do the Ergs include warranty?
When do I pick up the Erg?
If I miss the deadline will there be an opportunity to buy an erg afterwards?
Who do I contact to begin the process of buying an Erg?
Row NS Official AIRC Results 2018
2017 AIRC Results
2016 AIRC Results
2015 AIRC Results
2014 AIRC Results
2013 AIRC Results
2012 AIRC Results
2011 AIRC Results
2010 AIRC Results
2009 AIRC Results
2008 AIRC Results